This homepage is operated by Broadleaf Co., Ltd. ("the Company").
This homepage is linked to websites operated by group companies of the Company. Please note that when using these websites, you also need to agree to the term of use posted therein.
Intellectual Property Right
The rights concerning the trade names, trademarks, and emblems of the Company, its group companies, or other companies used on this homepage are protected by the Trademark Act, Unfair Competition Prevention Act, and other laws. These intellectual properties cannot be used without the permission of the Company, the group companies, or other companies.
This homepage provides visitors product/service information and technical information ("the Information"), as well as documents, diagrams, images, videos, music, etc. and aggregation of them that represent the Information ("the Contents").
Unless otherwise specified, the Company and its group companies have the copyright of the Information and the Contents. The Information and the Contents are protected by copyright as well as various laws and treaties. Visitors may use the Information and the Contents under the following conditions:
- Visitors may use the materials and the Contents within the scope permitted by copyright law and other laws and treaties, such as duplication for private use.
- Unless prohibition of copying is mentioned on its homepage, visitors may take a hard copy (printing) for non-commercial purposes and for viewing in their organization.
- Visitors may not modify, distribute, use these materials and the Contents for public transmission or screening.
The Company and its group companies do not license the copyright, patent right, trademark right, design right and other intellectual property rights related to the Contents on this homepage to visitors.
The Company does not guarantee descriptions of the Contents on this website.
The Company and its group companies do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, certainty, safety, etc. of the Contents posted on this homepage, and the Contents posted on this homepage may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
The Company and its group companies do not guarantee the function and safety of this homepage (no function interruption or error etc.), and the operation of this homepage may be suspended or canceled without prior notice. Regardless of the reason, the Company and its group companies will not be responsible for any damage caused by mistake, change or deletion of posted contents, occurrence of problems on this homepage, suspension or cancellation of operation of this homepage, etc.
The following actions are strictly prohibited when using this homepage.
- The following actions on the Company or its group companies, as well as their officers or employees, or other companies (persons) and other organizations
- Actions of slander, libel, or threatening
- Actions that cause disadvantage or damage
- Actions that may damage credit
- Acts that are or may be illegal
- Acts that violate public order and morals
- Actions that does or may result in misunderstanding of partnership or cooperative relationship with a third party not intended by the Company.
About the Link
Visitors may use the link to this website, but please follow the rules below.
- The link to the homepage shall be a text link, the URL shall basically be "https://www.broadleaf.co.jp/" and clear indication that the link is the content of the Company is required.
In addition, displaying the homepage in the frame of the link source site may mislead the user about the source of the information, so be sure to modify settings to open the homepage in a separate window.
- Setting of links from the following sites are strictly prohibited.
- Sites that include contents that slanders, libels. or interferes with the Company or its business, products, services, etc., or harms its trust and rights.
- Sites that are engaged in actions that violate various laws and regulations or public order and morals or social ethics, or contains information related to them.
- Sites where it is unknown or unclear that the link is the content of the Company, such as displaying the homepage in the frame of the link source site or using other methods.
- Sites that use the corporate mark or marks of each brand without permission.
Recommended Browser Environment
The following browsers are recommended for safer and comfortable use of this homepage.
*Please note that this homepage may be displayed differently depending on the settings of the terminal or the types of browsers and applications.
- Internet Explorer latest version
*Please note that browsers prior to Internet Explorer 9 cannot use the voice-to-speech function which is on certain webpage.
- Google Chrome latest version