Established: January 1, 2010
Revised: November 1, 2018
The Company builds and operates personal information protection management system based on the Japanese Industrial Standards “Personal Information Protection Management System – Requirements” (JIS Q 15001：2006) regarding the personal information handled in all businesses and the personal information of the Company’s officers and employees in order to comply with the laws concerning the protection of personal information, guidelines set by the government and other standards.
- When handling personal information in the Company, it will acquire the personal information using appropriate procedures after clarifying the purpose and destination of the personal information. The Company will use and provide the personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use and will not use it beyond the scope of the purpose. The Company will also take necessary measures for these purposes.
- The Company will take appropriate and reasonable safety management measures and corrective measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of handled personal information.
- When outsourcing all or part of the handling of acquired personal information to external companies, the Company will select a company that meets a sufficient level of protection of personal information and will appropriately supervise the company.
- The Company will promptly respond to complaints and consultation regarding the handling of personal information.
- The Company will continuously review and improve the personal information protection management system.
Broadleaf Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Kenji Oyama
In August 2010, the Company acquired the Privacy Mark which is given to companies that appropriately handle personal information.