In carrying out our business, Broadleaf Group shall adhere to various laws and internal regulations, as well as business manners and the following Corporate Code of Conduct in order to take responsible actions in accordance with social norms.
- Relationships with the Society
Relationships with customers, business partners, and competitive companies
- The Group shall receive valuable management resources such as "people, goods, money, and information" from society and contribute to the development of society by creating new values. We strongly recognize that the Company exists for the sake of society, thus always endeavor to harmonize with society, conserve the environment, and maintain a recycling-based society.
- The Group shall comply with business laws related to the Group’s services and ensure that procedures such as obtaining permissions and submitting notifications are properly performed.
- The Group shall permanently eliminate any relationship with antisocial forces that pose a threat to the order and safety of civil society and impede economic activities.
Relationships with shareholders
- The Group shall respect every law and social rule related to corporate activities and strive to become a trusted company through free competition with fairness and high transparency.
- The Group shall present, hold a reception, entertain etc. without violating laws and regulations, and within socially reasonable scope.
Relationships with employees
- The Group shall ensure the transparency and soundness of management by disclosing management information such as the financial condition and business activities of the Group to shareholders in a timely and appropriate manner.
- The Group shall clearly convey the Company's management philosophy and management policy to its shareholders, properly maintain its governance function, and strive for long-term and stable development.
- The Group shall strive to become a company that respects the personality, individuality, and lifestyle of each employee and maximizes their abilities.
- The Group shall firmly adhere to the idea "a company is its people," and through its personnel management system, education, and training, strive to cultivate personnel resources full of challenging spirit with high professionalism and high creativity, and improve abilities of its officers and employees.
- The Group shall strive to maintain social and workplace environment with mutual respect and good sense by respecting human rights and eliminating acts that violate human rights, including discriminations, harassments, or acts that might be mistaken for harassment by others.
- The Group shall strive to prevent crimes and disasters in the workplace, ensure safety, and promote the corporate culture and workplace environment where each officer and employee can show their personalities and abilities and work in confidence.
- The Group shall not allow any officer or employee to engage in the business of the Group’s competitors and promote the interests of individuals or third parties at the expense of the Group's interests.