- Gratitude and Happiness -
Broadleaf is promoting businesses that prosper together with clients, valuing the spirit of "gratitude and happiness", which is indispensable for deep ties between people and companies.
When our products and services contribute to our clients' businesses, they will be happy to have a relationship with Broadleaf.
And they will be delighted to feel that their business is growing day by day.
Such a heart of our clients will also give us "gratitude and happiness" that will lead to the provision of better products, services, and value to society.
Based on the spirit of "gratitude and happiness," we will develop business applications specializing in a wide range of sectors and industries, and contribute to the creation of our clients' businesses by providing better products and services.
Origin of our name
Broadleaf means just what it says – a broad leaf.
Broad leaves bathe in sunlight during spring and summer so that they can grow. In winter, the leaves and fruit fall from the tree and return to the ground as nutrients. This cycle creates a broader field in which a range of different plants and animals can live together.
We chose the name Broadleaf because we wanted to put down roots as a broadleaf tree in the land of business, so that we can grow countless more leaves, produce fruit and keep on growing in the future, hand in hand with our clients and everyone else.
Three Promises with Clients
- We will serve as a partner that contributes to business creation by seriously facing the client's management issues.
- We will deliver products with immediate competitiveness that support growth according to the client's business environment.
- We will take advantage of nationwide scale to offer support from the client's point of view and proposals that create new business value.
Code of Conduct
- The Company's officers and employees shall strive to cultivate their personality, respect social order, comply with all relevant laws and regulations, and contribute to society through corporate activities and private life.
- The Company’s officers and employees shall follow proper internal procedures when requesting signatures (including electronic signatures) of documents such as contracts (including those stored in electronic media) or when requesting the affixing of the seal of the Company.
In addition, the Company’s officers and employees shall properly consider the matter from the perspectives of relevant laws, internal regulations, fairness and rationality, and negotiate in good faith when concluding a contract or making an agreement with a counterparty.
The Company’s officers and employees shall properly prepare, manage, store, and dispose of documents.
- In business accounting, the Company’s officers and employees shall prepare and keep accurate books and accounting records with respect to any transactions of the Company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and practices.
In addition, the Company’s officers and employees shall always be aware of and comply with commercial law, company law, securities exchange law, foreign exchange law, corporate accounting principles and other accounting related laws, as well as domestic and foreign tax laws.
- The Company’s officers and employees shall permanently block any relationships with antisocial individuals and groups that pose a threat to the order and safety of civil society. The Company’s officers and employees shall cooperate with the external specialized agencies such as police and respond against such antisocial forces with a firm attitude as the Company.