- Gratitude and Happiness -
BroadLeaf is promoting businesses that prosper together with customers, with the importance of the spirit of "gratitude and happiness", which is indispensable for deep ties between people and companies.
When our products and services contribute to our customers' businesses, customers will feel that we are good at being a BroadLeaf.
And I believe that the realization of daily growth in our businesses will create a sense of happiness.
With the hearts of these customers, we will also be able to create "gratitude and happiness" that will lead to the provision of better products, services, and value to society.
Based on the spirit of "gratitude and happiness," we will develop business applications specializing in a wide range of industries and industries, and contribute to the creation of our customers' businesses by providing better products and services.
Origin of our name
Broadleaf means just what it says – a broad leaf.
Broad leaves bathe in sunlight during spring and summer so that they can grow. In winter, the leaves and fruit fall from the tree and return to the ground as nutrients. This cycle creates a broader field in which a range of different plants and animals can live together.
We chose the name Broadleaf because we wanted to take a single leaf and plant it in the vast field of business, so that we can grow countless more leaves, produce fruit and keep on growing in the future, hand in hand with our customers and everyone else.
Three Promises with Customers
- We will serve as a partner that contributes to business creation by seriously facing the customer's management issues.
- We will deliver products with immediate competitiveness that support growth according to the customer's business environment.
- We will take advantage of nationwide scale to offer support from the customer's point of view and proposals that create new business value.
Code of Conduct
- The Company's officers and employees shall strive to cultivate their personality, respect social order, comply with all relevant laws and regulations, and contribute to society through corporate activities and private life.
- The Company’s officers and employees shall follow proper internal procedures when requesting signatures (including electronic signatures) of documents such as contracts (including those stored in electronic media) or when requesting the affixing of the seal of the Company.
In addition, the Company’s officers and employees shall properly consider the matter from the perspectives of relevant laws, internal regulations, fairness and rationality, and negotiate in good faith when concluding a contract or making an agreement with a counterparty.
The Company’s officers and employees shall properly prepare, manage, store, and dispose of documents.
- In business accounting, the Company’s officers and employees shall prepare and keep accurate books and accounting records with respect to any transactions of the Company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and practices.
In addition, the Company’s officers and employees shall always be aware of and comply with commercial law, company law, securities exchange law, foreign exchange law, corporate accounting principles and other accounting related laws, as well as domestic and foreign tax laws.
- The Company’s officers and employees shall permanently block any relationships with antisocial individuals and groups that pose a threat to the order and safety of civil society. The Company’s officers and employees shall cooperate with the external specialized agencies such as police and respond against such antisocial forces with a firm attitude as the Company.