Handling of Personal Information
Broadleaf Co., Ltd.
Person in Charge of Handling Personal Information:
General Manager of the general affairs department, Broadleaf Co., Ltd.
Purpose of Use
We only use the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
- To better understand and respond to the details of your inquiry and subscription information
- To analyze products and services related to our business
- To conduct questionnaires and other surveys for product development and service improvement
- To inform customers of products, services, events, etc. that we believe will be useful to them
- To customize products, services, websites, advertisements, etc. to suit individual customers
- To confirm the identity of the customer For other purposes agreed to by the customer
- To manage the information and history that we obtained
- To perform duties incidental or related to the above
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We do not share personal information with third parties, except when necessary for our legitimate professional and business needs, to carry out your requests, and/or when required by law.
Sharing Information with Outside Companies
We will share certain personal information with outside companies working with us. In such cases, we will select companies that provide a sufficient level of personal information protection and ask them to enter into a non-disclosure agreement. In addition, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over them.
For Personal Information Related Inquiries
You or your agent may, at any time, request that we notify, disclose, revise, add, delete, or suspend the purpose of utilizing your personal information, including when said information has been provided to a third party ("disclosure"). Please contact us using the information below.
Request for Voluntarily Provision of Personal Information
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide. However, please note that we may not respond to your request if you do not enter the necessary information on the inquiry form.
Retaining Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We record the IP address connected with your applications and inquiries. We will not use this information outside the purpose of utilization.
Usage of Cookies
To identify customers who use this website and to provide features on this website to them
To analyze the browsing behavior of customers on this website
You can change your browser settings to disable cookies or to be alerted when a cookie is being sent. If you disable cookies on your device, please be aware that the usage of some features of this website may be restricted.
Some features on this website may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Please contact us using the information below to revoke your consent regarding the usage of cookies.
For personal information related inquiries, please contact us at:
the general affairs department, Broadleaf Co., Ltd.
Glass Cube Shinagawa, 4-13-14 Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan