Sustainability/CSR of Broadleaf
In the society in which we live, various phenomena that are intertwined with each other in a complex manner help society to develop, but at the same time the risk of society becoming unsustainable is rising. Companies need to be aware of the impact that their business activities have on society and assume their social responsibility to solve these issues.
We have been developing business activities to create new values through the provision of IT and information services to the players in the automotive aftermarket and various other business sectors and categories. In parallel, we have been committing ourselves to our own CSR activities such as the promotion of the Grow Leaf Project, which is aimed at resolving social issues together with our customers.
In FY2015, we changed the name of our basic policy to Sustainability/CSR in order to clarify the directivity of our approach toward sustainable growth.
We will make continuous efforts toward the implementation of our vision to be a “general service company that supports prosperous life with cars,” expecting synergistic effects between our business solution service and the resolution of social issues through our CSR activities.
1. Corporate governance
We make efforts to maintain the soundness and transparency of our corporate management while working to increase corporate value on a permanent basis with a view to realizing our Corporate Philosophy.
2. Risk management
We ensure that we identify, take countermeasures against and monitor the serious risks that would have a significant impact on the business in order to eliminate or diminish the risks that put our corporate existence at stake.
We make efforts to achieve compliance with the regulations to be observed and act ethically.
4. Value chain (relationships with customers, employees and society)
We make efforts to solve social issues through the value chain.
- Relationships with customers -- We undertake activities that contribute to earning customer trust and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Relationships with employees -- The diverse human resources promote and feel their own growth through business activities at our company and work to build positive relationships.
- Relationships with society -- We will work on the creation of services and research and development related to the sustainability of society.
5. Activities to provide cultural and educational support
We are proactively engaged in social and environmental activities as a corporate citizen through involvement in the local community and the development of the community.
6. Grow Leaf Project
We will undertake activities to promote the progress of society in collaboration with customers as a business player involved in the automobile industry.